by Guardian 6 13 January 2021
Speaker Nancy Pelosi after holding up COVID19 relief for six months, she knew all along how much you were worth. It was a matter of timing. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell also knew how much you were worth, he just wanted to get your worth payment to you sooner. Pelosi held up relief payments to you to hurt President Trump’s chances at re-election. Don’t be offended, it was never about you, nor the damage democrats and Nancy Pelosi did to you and small businesses with the lockdowns, it’s always been about doing damage to Trump. In Pelosi’s eyes, the ends justifies the means. Trump loses the election via #TheSteal and massive fraud. Now Nancy has graciously endorsed and passed COVID19 relief payments to Americans.
So how much does Nancy and Mitch think each American is worth? After nine months of lockdowns, massive loses of wages and jobs, and putting America in Bidens (new term for masks), Nancy & Mitch decided each of you is worth $600. That’s right a grand total of $600 for your suffering, your lose of wages and your lifetime contributions to America as a taxpayer. You pay your taxes, raise your families and fight America’s wars and you’re worth $600.
Let’s examine what $600 gets you.
- $600 buys you 1/2 the amount of ice cream that is in Pelosi’s $5K freezer at her home in San Francisco
- $600 gives you $66.67 cents for each month that you waited for the payment
- $600 will pay for 1/3 your monthly rent
- $600 will pay for 4 trips to the grocery store for a family of two
- $600 will pay for 2/3 of your monthly utility bills
- $600 would buy the pants and one belt to Mitch McConnell’s suits; you would need another $1K to complete Mitch’s suit
- $600 would buy you one pair of Nancy’s shoes
- $600 would buy you a one year supply of Bidens
So, now that Nancy & Mitch delivered your worth, how will you spend it? Please leave your answers in the comment section.
Was this post helpful?