By BlackJack Pershing, @BlakjakPershing on GETTR and pending on Truth Social
“I think that what’s at stake here is the new world order. What’s at stake here is whether we can have disputes peacefully resolved in the future by a reinvigorated United Nations.” — President George H. W. Bush, January 7, 1991
That new world order stuff didn’t work out so well for George HW ‘Poppy’ Bush, the so called Patrician President who blew his second term by breaking an infamous promise, thereby enabling 8 tawdry years of Bill and Hill. At least he had good taste in his escape location – Kennebunkport – unlike W who hangs out in a dirt patch in Crawford, TX. Go figure. Both are over anyway – bigly. Thrown onto the ash heap of history by one, Donald J Trump.
The world HW dreamed of was globalist. It was an unworthy pipe dream, put together by a cabal of global elitists. They are still around and for the moment, have a number of their disciples in power.
What they have now created is best called the New World Disorder.
Here are the components:
- Incompetence: witness the pull out of Afghanistan, leaving behind equipment and giving up Bagram Airbase.
- Abandonment: as aptly described on this website by Guardian 6 aka @the53rdregiment, the leaving behind of thousands of Americans, allies and Afghan translators by the Biden administration is the worst example of disloyalty by our government in several generations. Right up there with FDR and the American government turning away the MS St Louis, a ship full of Holocaust refugees in 1939. Grotesque. Retired special forces soldiers continue to look for ways to get people home.
- Buffoonery: witness Joe crapping (on the Pope) and farting (on the Duchess of Windsor) his way through Europe. Witness Kamala’s nonsensical ramblings in Munich.
- Political Thievery: the Bidens, the Pelosis, the McConells, the Feinsteins, the Romneys, the Bushes, John Boehner, and many many more have profited from corrupt practices with China, Ukraine and many more troubled places.
- Fidel Castro’s baby suspending human rights in Canada to round up mean people honking at him and stomp some with horses.
- Similar circumstances in Australia of all places.
- South America completely adrift, possible exception of Brazil, but for Bolsonaro to hold on, he will need a miracle.
- Zero statesmanship: witness the worst Sec of State in US history proudly preside over one disaster after another. Biden’s feckless handling of the Ukraine leads one to believe he may want the Russians to take it in order to close off investigations of Hunter’s mis-deeds for a generation.
- Oil: drive oil prices up by shutting US production, thereby helping Russia accumulate vast amounts of cash.
- Weak European Leaders: in most cases, this is a post 2nd world war condition with several short periods of exception. Thatcher in the UK, Helmut Kohl in Germany. That’s about it. The Europeans have benefitted from the umbrella of protection from the US while most failed to meet their NATO commitments. They now have a monster in their back yard again and no plan to deal with it. Where are the European elites now, except recommending appeasement?
- Weak Feckless UN: ever the case, this institution is anchored by China and Russia, a string of weak leaders, no real authority and decades of failed agendas.
- Aggressive China: we are seeing them achieve their goals before our eyes in Hong Kong while the wealthy elite cheer lead them in hopes of increasing their wealth. Taiwan is only a matter of time.
Where are we now? In a seeming repeat of the ‘spheres of influence’ world of the 1800’s in which the Great Powers sought to divvie up places like China and Africa, in some cases by making parts of them colonies and territories and in some cases through other nefarious means like outright invasion. China is practicing this strategy. Russia certainly is. Europe as usual is caught up in preserving lifestyle and comfort for its citizens and the US is being used for myriad reasons by many, adding to its own demise, while bankrupting itself.
Trump was on to all of it and began all of the difficult discussions needed to wake people/regions/countries/governments up. He boosted Poland, he challenged the lazy former empires of Europe, he aligned with Brexit England, he made progress with North Korea. He engaged Japan on defense of the East. That was just 2 years ago. Its recoverable. It was America First, but all countries putting their people first, and freedom first.
The so called ‘new world order’ really was nonsense dreamed up by globalists – bankers, politicos, Bilderberg attendess, Davos dummies – all about making money. Clearly we can all see it’s a joke. We all know. A bad idea, decades old, also left on the ash heap of history with the Bushes.
But for now? The New World Disorder is the state of affairs and the President will play a large role in how it unfolds. Democrats voted for this. Not as many as is claimed, but a disturbing number of Americans are uninformed brainwashed leftists. The kind that vote democrat, get mugged, blame themselves and sign up for critical race theory training. This is Fall of the Roman Empire stuff, or worse. Soros enables it certainly, but the tendency of some to embrace dumb ideas is alarming.
Putin and Xi are in the lead by about 24 to 10 in the 2nd quarter of this football game. Biden has trotted out the worst kicker in the league, named Kamala to punt. As George HW might have said ‘wouldn’t be prudent’. Indeed. A thousand points of stupid in fact. This is your country on democrats. The New World Disorder.
Was this post helpful?