by Guardian 6
Dateline 20 April 21 Wetlands
Fauci’s disciples appear to be everywhere. Maskholes are in your neighborhood. They’re in your work environments. You see them on MSM reporting from the Whitehouse, or virtue signaling on the local news. You saw them on the sidelines in March Madness (nobody watches the NBA) or you see them in the dugout at baseball games.
What is a maskhole? A maskhole is a true believer in wearing the mask 24/7 to fight the ChinaVirus even though it provides zero benefit. Many of them even wear the mask in their sleep.
How do you know a maskhole when you see one?
- A single walker in your neighborhood wearing a mask definitely a maskhole
- Bike riders wearing a mask, maskhole
- Hiker wearing a mask, maskhole
- A politician in front of a camera giving an interview wearing a mask, professional maskhole
- The person at the other end of your Teams or Zoom call wearing a mask, virtual maskhole
- The gardener wearing a mask, green maskhole
- The guy walking their kid to school wearing a mask, dummy maskhole
- The couple in the bleacher seats at a ballpark sitting by themselves wearing masks, maskholes
- The weatherman wearing a mask, maskhole
- The lone driver in their car you see at the light wearing a mask, professional loser maskhole
- The Karen that goes off on the non-mask wearer at the local store, a despised maskhole
- The teacher that uses the ChinaVirus to avoid going back to the classroom, maskhole that should be fired
- The clown that puts a sign in their yard that reads, “wear a mask.” Maskhole
- The blue state governors that have destroyed local businesses with draconian dictates, tyrannical maskholes
There are many, many more types of maskholes. You’ve met them simply living your life. Leave a comment telling your maskhole story. Let it rip. Be free.
Was this post helpful?