The Swamp, Update April 24th, 2018
Many new revelations since this article was originally published. What have we learned?
- The #2 man in the FBI, Andrew McCabe, has been found to lie (he lacked “candor”), on at least three occasions. The DoJ Inspector General has recommended criminal prosecution. He was fired before he was allowed to retire.
- The basis of the FISA warrant was the phony dossier. The court was never told that the dossier was democratic party opposition research designed to do a hit job on Trump.
- The Director Comey memo’s he leaked to a professor friend at New York University, subsequently leaked to the NY Times, contained classified information. Comey knowingly leaked classified information.
- Comey kept book on Trump with the memo’s as part of the hit job. These memo’s were then used to demand a Special Prosecutor and get DoJ Sessions to recuse himself from the Russian collusion investigation. Very convenient. Interesting how Comey never kept book on anyone but Trump … hmmm.
- John Brennan, former Director of the CIA, continues to demonstrate his lack of candor with his extremely unprofessional tweets directed at President Trump. What is he worried about? Likely a hell of a lot. He and his battle buddy Clapper have a lot of explaining to do soon, very soon. When all the dust is uncovered, we are likely to find officials in our government (DoJ, FBI and Intelligence Community) that failed their agencies, conspired against President Trump and set actions in motion to undermine the votes of 63 million Americans. Clapper & Brennan need to be recalled by Congress to answer some very hard questions.
(Article Originally published January 11th, 2018)
This should scare all Americans. The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Campaign hired a former British spy to create a phony dossier against President Trump fabricating Russian collusion that alleges salacious activities that ranged from criminal to deviant in nature. This dossier was then used by senior officials in the Intelligence Community (IC), likely senior officials under DNI Clapper or CIA Director Brennan, to get a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant, a “wire tap,” to collect information on Trump and his campaign. So it is highly likely one of these two helped justify the phony dossier.
The fake news has reported the dossier as opposition research but when you use a foreign agent and unknown paid resources by a for profit company, Fusion GPS, to justify a FISA warrant to a US court the whole system of checks and balances has been corrupted. The first question by the FBI should have been, “Wait, you are justifying a FISA warrant off of a foreign agent paid for by a political campaign and unverified third party sources?” Of course this is what America came to expect from the professionalism of the FBI and IC. Of course this is before we learned the wife of a senior FBI official worked for Fusion GPS; or the wife of the #2 FBI official under Comey received $400K in campaign donations from the Clinton campaign; or the two senior FBI officials assigned to investigate the Trump campaign were texting bias and hatred toward Trump as they built their case and carried on an affair. The question highlighted above was never asked because of extreme bias and prejudice of senior FBI officials. Comey’s FBI became a political pawn for the Obama Administration, the Department of Justice and the political hacks that masqueraded as professionals.
Furthermore, DNI Clapper and CIA Brennan grossly failed to do their due diligence in the matter as it appears they supported the political aim to destroy Trump before he became president. How do I know this? Ultimately, I do not but I’m reading the puzzle pieces like many IC professionals do as part of their jobs, putting them all together. Real Intel professionals don’t tweet policy positions or more anti-Trump rhetoric after they leave the agency like Brennan does regularly. Real Intel professionals don’t take a position on CNN to broadcast more Trump hate to fulfill the fake news agenda like LTG (R) Clapper does. We have a serious crisis in our government and at least three departments have likely been corrupted by highly politicized “leaders” that allowed themselves to be corrupted.
There is much more to cover on this matter. You can take a modicum of comfort that 53rd Regiment is covering this issue but as you likely suspect, the Deep State is covering tracks and destroying evidence each passing day. Stay tuned.